We get a number of emails asking the same thing, so please read the before emailing. Please note, we do NOT have a direct affiliation with the council to provide their customer service for the skatepark. As such the email address on the website isn't monitored daily.
- Parking: There is FREE, but limited parking next to the plaza.
- Ownership: The Council own the skatepark, so any requests that may need their approval such as building a skateshop next to the skatepark will need to be directly with them.
- Photoshoots: As per the above, we do not own the skatepark so cannot advise you correctly on this. Normal open space photoshoot policies would apply.
- Private sessions: Can we close the skatepark for a few hours for the above or filming. No, this is a publicly accessible skatepark, if you'd like to pursure this further please speak to the council as they may have exceptional cases.
- Opening Times: The Plaza is free to enter and is open all day every day - as long as the weather and day light permits. In the evening when the light is low, the Plaza is floodlit, the lights are turned off at 9:30pm.